Tired of preparing for your lunches everyday? I’ll show you how to prepare a week’s worth of lunches on Sundays. Lately, I’ve been into salads. More specifically, spinach and chicken salads. I ate it everyday for lunch last week. I feel healthier already!
- 4 baked chicken breasts
- 5 hard boiled eggs
- 5 mandarin oranges
- 5 handful fresh baby spinach
- 1 cucumber
- 1 lime
- salad herbs
- 1 tbsp Greek yogurt
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper, cover the top with aluminum foil, and place in oven at 400 °F for 30 minutes.
- Boil the eggs, peel, and cut into halves.
- Wash the baby spinach and cut cucumbers into slices.
- Peel the mandarin oranges.
- Cut the chicken breasts into 1 cm slices.
- Combine all the ingredients and squeeze lime juice along with salad herbs and Greek yogurt as the dressing.
I’m not a big fan of thick salad dressing because that is usually all I taste, as opposed to the salad itself. The light dressing is perfect for this salad as the mandarin orange is sweet and the lime juice is sour. It is an amazing balance of flavours. Pack this into 5 tupperwares and you will be thanking me later! 😉