If you love desserts, specifically ice-cream then I have the perfect holiday ice-cream recipe for you! You can eat the entire tub and no one will judge you because its nice cream! 🙂 If you’re wondering what nice-cream is, it is basically a healthy version of ice-cream without the dairy, eggs, and sugar. It usually consists of blending frozen fruits.
In honour of the winter holidays, I’ve added a bit of Vitamix’s Winter Spice Seasoning to my recipe, but it is totally optional for you.
Disclaimer: This post was not sponsored but the A3500 Vitamix was gifted to me by Vitamix and The Feed Feed. All opinions expressed are my own. *All images are copyrighted Lisa Eats. Please do not use or re-post without written consent and provide credit where applicable.
Vegan Raspberry Winter Spice Nice Cream
🕝 Prep Time: 5 m 🕝 Freeze Time: 3 hrs Yield: 6 servings
- 3 frozen bananas cut into chunks
- 1 and 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 tsp Vitamix Winter Spice Seasoning
- 1 cup non-dairy unsweetened coconut milk
- Purée bananas and raspberries in a Vitamix blender or food processor. Add the Vitamix Winter Spice Seasoning and slowly adding up to a cup of milk of your choice. (The less milk you use, the thicker the ice cream texture.
- Transfer to a freezer-safe container, seal it, and freeze for 3 hours (or until just solid). If you make this further in advance, allow to soften at room temperature for 15 minutes prior to scooping.