Healthy Brussels Sprouts
Prep Time: 5 mins Cook Time: 10 mins Total Time: 15 mins
- 1 pack brussels sprouts
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 red chili pepper (optional)
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- Wash and cut brussels sprouts in halves.
- Add olive oil to a skillet on high heat and when the skillet is hot, add the chopped garlic.
- Place brussels sprouts with flat side facing down and cook in medium high heat for 5 mins, or until golden brown. While this is cooking, add the fish sauce and add enough water to cover half of the brussel sprouts.
- Flip each brussels sprout and cook the other side for another 5 minutes. Add a bit more water when you notice the skillet is completely dry, so that the brussels sprouts do not burn.
- Add red chili peppers if you wish.