I apologize in advance. But if you continue scrolling through this post, you may get very hungry… Strawberries and chocolates together are a match made in heaven. These chocolate covered strawberries are absolutely delicious and gorgeous looking! And you can justify eating lots of these, since you’re technically eating fruits. 😉 This is so simple, it’s not even really a recipe, but I just want to show you how easy it is to make this particular dessert, yet it is so beautiful looking. I would like to thank my friend, Tracy for coming over to make these lovely desserts with me. This is perfect for a pot luck party or for a special someone. ❤
Make sure the strawberries are fully washed and dried!
Use very low heat, so the chocolate wouldn’t burn. And using the pot works better than microwaving since it will melt all the chocolates evenly, just make sure to keep stirring.
Be sure to use parchment paper so you can easily lift up the strawberries after!
I mean, you can technically eat them now… I couldn’t help myself. I must have eaten about 5 by this stage. So tasty as it is…but it’s not complete yet!
This is an important step! You have to place the strawberries in the refrigerator until they harden, and then add the designs!
Piping bags are expensive. Zip lock bags works just as well! 🙂
Aren’t they gorgeous?!?!
Serves: 5-6 Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 boxes of fresh strawberries
- Belgium chocolate (or any chocolate of your choice)
- Wash and pat dry strawberries.
- Melt chocolate in a small pot on low heat.
- Pour melted chocolate to a bowl.
- Place parchment paper on baking tray.
- Dip one strawberry at a time to chocolate and place on baking tray.
- Place baking tray in the fridge for 5 minutes (until chocolate hardens).
- Pour white chocolate to piping bag (or ziplock bag) and make designs.
- Place in the fridge for 5 more minutes to harden the white chocolate designs.