You know when you eat at a high class restaurant and order scallops? You get about 5 pieces for a ridiculous price like $27, and you’re still hungry so you have to eat a second meal somewhere else. Well, why not make your own at home?! If you’re a scallop lover like me, head over to the supermarket and pick up some fresh scallops. I got 10 pieces for $10! And it only takes 5 minutes to make!
- 10 large fresh scallops
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper on both sides of the scallops.
- Over high heat, pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the pan.
- Add the scallops and sear each side for 1 minute, or until golden-brown.
- Remove the scallops from the pan and melt the tablespoon of butter.
- Pour the melted butter on top of the scallops.